At Briggs, we always believe there’s always room for improvement, and our team is always looking to learn.
As of last week, the Briggs of Morecambe team enrolled on a selling skills training course. The course comprises of two workshop style, educational sessions focusing on delivering excellent customer service.
Here’s some of the areas that we’ve been discussing throughout the course:
- Meeting customer needs and assessing what the customer is looking for .
- Communication with customers and fellow colleagues.
- How to achieve the Briggs standard of excellent customer service.
- Good customer service by developing relationships and loyalty.
- First impressions and body language.
So far, the course has been well received by the Briggs Team and the main focus has been on the ‘Briggs way’ of customer service. We really do pride ourselves on our customer service and attention to detail, and we believe it sets us apart from our competitors.
This course is a way of building on our existing skills and developing brand credibility for our customer service and selling skills.
If you’re in store, please let us know what you think of our customer service and if you think we could make an improvement. We always strive to go above and beyond our customers expectations.